Thursday, December 31, 2009

gRoWiNg

So, this was given to me today. Lincoln has grown a bit since they last took his foot prints. The foot print on the left was from today at 7.5 weeks old. The foot print on the right is from when he was 1 week old. He is now weighing in at 4lbs 3 ozs.


Photobucket

The nurse captured this adorable face while she was doing a photo for identity pictures! She said he wouldn't open his eyes because it was too bright. As soon as she turned the lights out, he opened his eyes but stopped smiling.


Photobucket

......and this is the little treasure I captured as I was leaving. You know, he sleeps the whole time we're snuggling but the moment I put him back he's WIDE awake. I think he's super smart and knows what he is doing. It's hard for me to walk away when he's awake and he knows it, it's part of his game plan!!

3 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Blessings!! He's growing so well! Love the pics!

goofy feet said...

love those lips!

Skeemers said...

Oh my gosh he is so dang cute! We can't wait to meet the little guy, I hope he gets to come home soon