Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Overachiever

Scott and I were getting ready to go with his parents to put some flowers on a few family members graves for Memorial Day. I went outside to get the kids in so they could get ready. Here comes Luke up the street on a bike with no training wheels. On a princess bike, nonetheless.

I was SO taken back! I had to blink my eyes and squint multiple times to double check what I thought I was seeing. I giggled to myself in excitement and ran in to tell Scott and get my camcorder. He was pretty proud of himself, as you can tell. I asked Scottie and Savana how he learned and they said "well, he just needed some help up on it, then we told him to pedal and he did!" How amazing!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Oh My Heck! That is Hilarous!

Megan B ♥ said...

Ha ha ha! That's a crack up. Guess he saved everyone some effort an anxiety. Good boy :)