Monday, July 19, 2010

BIG 4




Seems like just yesterday I was at the dr's office, caught COMPLETELY off-guard being told it was time to have Luke. He was three weeks early. Even in the womb he wanted to do things HIS way.

That day is so vivid in my mind. When we were told to go to the hospital so we could have a baby, I just about freaked. I was NOT ready! We went home, I did some dishes, tidied up the house, cut Scott's hair, then packed some stuff for the kids to go to a friends. When I showed up they just about died. They wondered what took me so long and had been told I was in active labor. Lucky for me, I was not feeling any major contractions. At the dr's office I was dialated to a 5 and when I got to the hospital I was a 6. For some reason, probably because the dr didn't want to be up all night, they decided to give me petocin. That completely stopped my labor. The next morning at 8:30am they broke my water and I delivered Luke at 9am.

He stole all of our hearts from the very beginning and continues to do so everyday! Even when he crashed the tahoe into the neighbors house or put the goldfish in the deep fryer or closes his eyes thinking I can't see him because he can't see me or draws on the walls and claims it wasn't him or sticks an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper in the toilet then tries to flush.

He's our Lukie, Lukers, little man, lovey boy.



Who Luke is....
He LOVES chocolate milk in a sippy cup
Loves to bowl
Loves to ride his scooter or 2 wheel bike
Loves to play with his older sister, brother and baby brother
Luke Loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
He loves basketball shorts
He wakes up very happy wanting to cuddle
He's very sensitive to others feelings
Loves to give kisses
He loves to swim
He doesn't love his picture being taken
Happy Birthday Bubba
Love Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

brownworld said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe he is 4 already!! I love your posts and all your pictures you really do have a way with words and your pictures are truely amazing!
love and miss you tons!
Sarah

Megan B ♥ said...

Uhhh..... I need some more details on the tahoe and goldfish incidents! LOL!