Sunday, April 17, 2011

Savana's Seven

She's been counting down the days to her birthday and it finally came and went. I'm thinking overall it was a good day. We were out of town this weekend and at her request, we were able to grant her wish and take her to IHOP. She devoured her food!!


After I posted her video to facebook, she decided to write me an email, so CUTE! This is what she wrote: Thanks! I love that video. Your the best mom I ever had! When I was little I was cute. I love you. Love, Savana We had a nice quiet dinner followed by cupcakes and ice cream.

Today's presents were the Tangled movie and the barbie set Rapunzel, Flynn & the horse Maximus. Grandma and Grandpa Brown gave her a HUGE art set. When we would ask "What do you say?", she would respond with "I love it!". After that happened multiple times, Luke finally chimed in and said "What about Thank you?" They sure do make me laugh! Sweet Savana.... Thank you for being so purely sweet, kind, full of love & laughter, always willing to help me out, and writing your sweet emails. These are a few of Savana's favorite things right now:
  • Art

  • Writing stories

  • Laughing with Luke

  • Writing sweet emails

  • Math

  • Singing

  • Lucky Charms

  • Calling Aunt Ari

  • Playing at Grandma Brown's

  • Sleep-over's with Grandma Skeem

  • Kittens
  • I made this video especially for you, I can't believe seven years have flown by already!


    Savana's 7 from Megan Brown on Vimeo.

    No comments: