Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scottie Turns Double 1!

I guess when I first had Scottie I never realized how close I was to delivering him on Halloween.  Probably because I had a doctor's appointment the day before and it felt like an eternity before I'd go in to labor!  He's pretty glad his birthday isn't on Halloween though.  I don't blame him.  It's nice to have a day to yourself!  He's getting too big for his britches I tell ya.  Ah...who am I kidding?? It's been like this for years!  These days all he wants is money.  I'm good with that! He also decided he wanted to be taken to lunch at Olive Garden, dinner with the fam at Sizzler then cake afterward!  We went to Utah Lake and took both Lincoln and Scottie's birthday pictures. I love how they turned out!  Happy Birthday Buddy!






No comments: