Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Little R&R

Don't ask me how we were lucky enough to pull it off, but we did it!  We've been wanting to go to Hawaii forever, but just never had the means nor time because of our circumstances.  Scott has a really good friend whose parents own a condo there and he also has a cousin who works at an airline.  Considering those two connections, we were able to go for next to nothing.  It still boggles my mind how it all worked out.  If I do say so myself, it was well deserved and honestly very needed.  I strongly believe it is so important to get away with your significant other for an extended period of time & just dote on each other.  No kids, no work, no responsibility...zilch! We had a blast and would love to revisit.  Our kids were so mad about not being able to go, I hope we can take them someday! I'm sure you'll never read this, but thank you Brian & Josie along with Ryan!  Love you guys!


No comments: