Monday, October 6, 2008

This one's for you Sidney....

Photobucket

My niece Sidney LOVES mushrooms. And that capitalized, larger font, bold 'love' is an under-statement. Whenever my mom would take Sidney to the grocery store, the treat of her choice would be a carton of mushrooms. This pretty much grosses everyone out because they don't have the same 'love'. But..... I would have to side with you Sidney. I love them too. I love them in spaghetti, on pizza in a salad. I probably wouldn't just eat them as a snack, but put them on any of the previously stated items and I'll enjoy them. I just wanted to tell you, Sidney, that you're getting sooo big. I'm very proud of you and think you are such a good person!! Keep up the good work. We have a few other things in common, you know.
PS.... I love it when you send me the texts you send so don't stop!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Joy ~ Kurt said...

How Cute Meg!
You are such a nice Aunt!

Megan said...

Thanks....I try to be. I wish we were closer to family and friends:(

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Meg~
Where are you?? You haven't had a new post in quite some time? Are you ok? Busy? Lost? :)

Megan said...

busy...and not in much of a 'creative mode' right now!