Monday, December 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS TAG


1. Egg nog or Hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate.....YUMMY!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps the presents unless it's too BIG to wrap.

3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white? White lights, but I know the kids really like COLORED.

4. Do I hang mistletoe? OOOHHH.... I haven't. Good idea, thanks!

5. When do I put up my decorations? When my dear hubby can pencil me in. Usually first week of December.

6. What is my favorite holiday dish? HAM.....love the ham. Actually pretty much all of it. Especially when I'm prego.....can't eat enough!!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Visiting with all the family. Wondering if Santa fulfilled my request and of course sleeping in the same room as my sisters.

8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember. Come to a surprise to some of you ;) !

9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? PJ's on Christmas eve and gifts on Christmas morning.

10. How do I decorate our tree? I let the children and Scott take control. If anything needs to be adjusted I will do it later!

11. Can I ice skate? Yes, but I don't get to do it that often.

12. Can I remember my favorite gift? Probably my bike. I rode it to school for the first time, after my family and I moved from Provo to Kearns, and I came out to find that someone had stolen my handlebars. I was in second grade. I've had MANY wonderful gifts since then.

13. What is the most important thing about the holidays for me? FAMILY. Understanding the TRUE meaning and not getting caught up in all the hub-bub.

14. What is my favorite holiday dessert? If anyone serves up Strawberry Pie I'll eat it all up. Otherwise I really like sticky chex-mix and anything chocolate.

15. What is my favorite holiday tradition? Being with family and being able to pull off a surprise.

16. What tops my tree? An Angel holding a star.

17. What do I prefer - Giving or receiving? Definetely giving. I LOVE to see their faces when they get something they love and unexpected.
18. What is my favorite Christmas song? Silent Night. (used to be Silver Bells when I was a kid)

19. Candy Canes? Yummmm

I tag: Mom, Sarah Epps, Danielle and Joy

2 comments:

Skeemer Land said...

Meg thanks for including me on your tags. What a fun way for everyone to know about each other!
Your Friend
Mom

Megan said...

your welcome! It's true....it gives everyone a little insight on things you may not think about that often :)