Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Yesterday


I swear it was just yesterday that I was making a post for our eighth anniversary. Or maybe it was just yesterday I woke up early and anxious, ready for my big day! This was our engagement picture.

Man, we were so young and innocent. It didn't take much to make us happy. We weren't concerned about living on money, back then we were living on love. This picture was on our honeymoon. We went to a very "nice" hotel for the first night. We set the self-timer to take this photo.


We couldn't get enough of each other. He was my world and no other thoughts but of him could take over my mind. We would write little love-notes and put them in a secret place to surprise the other.



They say there's no such thing as a 'fairy tale.' Well, I have a little secret, you can make your own fairy tale. And when you start looking through your memories you will find you were right in the middle of one the whole time.


After nine years, I still feel the same way, but it's only intensified. I am so lucky to have you as my husband FOREVER! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do and everything you are. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

so cute!!! congrats Megan!!!

Karen and Joe said...

that gave me goosebumps, soo sweet and endearing! COngrats guys!!