Monday, August 31, 2009

Kindergarten!!


Photobucket


I still remember the day Savana was born. She looked like a little monkey, but I was proud and happy because she was my monkey baby. She was so beautiful....and still is!

Photobucket

I remember thinking how this time around a newborn wouldn't be as hard. For the most part, I really knew what I was doing and how to cope with all the different situations. I was right....all my memories of Savana as a newborn are pleasant ones.

Photobucket

She was always so anxious to go to school. Pre-school was very important to her and she always expressed her desire to go.

Photobucket

I knew this day would come sooner than later, but I can't believe it's actually here. This is when their lives start really flying by because, besides their birthdays, you have something else to keep track of their growth. I want nothing but happiness for Savana. So, if that means I have to let her go, I guess I will. I know it will be good for both of us :) She has such a sweet spirit and she's so kind and loving. Her class will be lucky to have her and get to know her!

LOVE you so much SAVANA!!

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

such a cutie she is! So grown up going to big kid school!

Skeemer Land said...

Megan and Savana, today starts years of early morning rushing around, late night home work, school projects and so many new experiences. I know you will sail right through! Savana you are all Mom says you are! And Megan you have done a wonderful job helping her to this point