Monday, January 18, 2010

....the rest....

So, what's up with the rest of the family??? Well.....Scottie had a 2nd grade talent show. I filmed it on my cell-phone, but low and behold...it got erased! Don't ask me how, really I think it may have been Luke playing with my phone. He performed a magic trick as his talent. He had spunk, he had personality, and he did AmAzInG!!



Photobucket


Savana and I decided to take a mommy daughter date on Saturday. We went and saw the movie "The Princess and The Frog." We loved it!! Highly recommend it to anyone, it had a great message. We were supposed to get a pedicure also, but we ran out of time. We'll have to save that for another day.


Photobucket



Luke, for those of you who haven't seen him yet, decided to give himself a hair-cut. Now, I've experienced it with a girl and a boy. I have to say, it's almost as traumatic in both cases. I LOVED Luke's locks and think he looks like a COMPLETELY different child with a buzz cut. Also, for some reason when I lift him, he feels as though he's gained a ton of weight. This kid is like a brick and I find it difficult to lift him up anymore.

This haircut is supposed to be a compliment to Grandpa Brown. We thought we'd give Luke an early glimpse into what his future could look like.


Photobucket


Photobucket


All in all we're hanging in here. We somewhat have a routine, but I'm sure it will be just a matter of time before it's changed once again!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I am laughing soooo hard at Luke's hair! I love the "look of the future". It'd serve him right eh? That is ADORABLE!