Monday, October 18, 2010

For Sale

The fine print reads....
"Littl boy getting seld for 14 dollars and his name is Luke. comes with dump chruk."


Savana and Luke thought up a grand scheme the other day. I was quite entertained as I sat by and listened to their conversation, with an occasional question thrown my way. It went something like this:
Savana- Luke, we should put you up for sale.
Luke- Ya, that's a good idea.
Me- Why do you want to sell him?
Savana- Because he's always peeing his pants.
Luke- ya
Me- well, you better not put that on your sign or no one will want to buy him.

Savana- If someone buys you, you'll probably have to change your name.
Luke- Oh, okay. Well, maybe they can call me Scottie...or Savana...or Lincoln.
Savana- Mom, if we sell Luke, will you be sad?
Me- Ya, I think I'll cry everyday.
Luke- Mom, we should pack up my stuff so I can take it with me.
Me- No, if you get a new family they have to get you all new stuff.
Luke- I think they should just still call me Luke. I'll come back and spend the night so I can visit.
Me- How much are you selling him for?
Savana- $14!!!!!!

Luckily for me, there weren't any takers!

3 comments:

Chocolate Chelsea said...

Hey we offered but then Savana told us they were selling him because he pees his pants. Luke then said, "yeah, I even peed last night." They are so funny.

Megan said...

Thanks for reminding me! Ohhh my kids kill me :D

Cory&SadieK said...

That's hilarious. It reminds me of that poem by Shel Silverstein. I love the pictures of the two of them.