Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year we were excited to go trick or treating in our new neighborhood.  That is, until my professor became a scrooge and decided he wanted to hold class on Monday night despite the fact that it was a holiday! ..... boo!!  So, we came up with a plan to try to make it to Scott's parents, all of us go trick or treating for a while and then I could be on my way to class.  Well, that didn't work out either.  I ended up not going to class and we ended up trick or treating in his parents neighborhood anyway. 
Really, it makes me cringe to have to include that last photo of Scottie. Not because of him, of course, but because it is out of focus! It was from their parade. I was in a tight corner and they were moving fast. So, unfortunately it is the only one I got of him in the parade!
After the parade, Scottie class had a Jungle Play.  He played the role of the Lion.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Looks like a spoooooky halloween! I LOVE Savvy's costume!