Monday, May 19, 2008

Scottie's Play "Lemonade"



Scottie got to perform in two plays in the last week. The biggest perfomance of the two was called "Lemonade." It's about all the nursery rhymes and the bad luck they fall upon. The moral of the story is.....When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. He got to play the role of the Spider from "Little Miss Muffet." In his character description it called for him to state his lines in a sinister voice. He did a great job!! He had no trouble memorizing his lines and he got into his character very well. He was paid a few compliments after the performance. The second play was a bit smaller. It was a "Pirate Play." I actually can't tell you much about that one now, I'll need to watch the video first. Luke starting crying and being loud so I had to take him out of the classroom. Luckily, one of the other moms came out after me and asked if I wanted her to record it for me. That was sooo nice of her. I was a little sad that I wasn't going to be able to watch it. So, amongst all of his other talents, we've found another area he's pretty good at......performing. Well, I guess we all kind of knew that already.

No comments: