Monday, May 19, 2008

Savana and Luke





First off we'll go with Luke. Wow, this kid is going to give me a run for my money. I don't know if I can rank him even with Scottie at this point or if I should say he may surpass him. He has figured out how to open the sliding glass door. No matter if I lock it or not. We're going to have to get another one of those child-proof locks. I think we're probably what keeps those companies afloat. He doesn't want to keep on a diaper anymore. In fact, he doesn't want to keep on any clothes anymore. So, all Sunday he kept opening and closing opening and closing the sliding door. He'd play around for awhile in the backyard naked all the meanwhile. Finally, he discovered the coolers on the back patio. They're empty so he decided to jump in and have a little fun inside. What an imagination. They don't need toys or bikes. Give them an empty box(or cooler in this case), pots and pans and they'll find all kinds of things to do with them!!
On to Savana, my little beauty queen. Poor thing woke up first thing Sunday morning and had a stomach ache. We weren't sure what it was from and then she had to throw up. It's the WORST feeling. So, she slept a lot and ate little, but she was such a trooper and let me shoot a few candids of her. Being sick with the 24hr bug she still looked gorgeous, I'm afraid to say I wouldn't be able to say the same for myself.

5 comments:

brownworld said...

I have the same problem with all the doors in the house, Samuel opens and closes all of them all day long. I have not found a good sliding door lock though. Let me know if you find one. Your kids are way too cute!

Megan said...

We ended up inventing one ourselves!! We got an aluminum broomstick handle, measured it and cut it. Scott stuck it up high so he can't reach it. I don't even mess with that door now. Luckily we only have one sliding glass door.

Danielle said...

OK- so Jon and I want you to come and take some family pictures- when are you here next?

Megan said...

I'll be coming for a whole month in July. We'll talk, I'd love to do your pics!! We'll call it even for the trade of the crib ;)

*~Sarah~* said...

Megan Im so glad you have a blog, Eric told me the site address. We are so excited to see you guys in moab this weekend! Your pictures are DARLING! I for SURE want you to take some of my kids. I cant believe how big Luke is!! time sure does fly by doesnt it? Im glad we can stay in touch easier with this whole blogging thing now!