Monday, November 17, 2008

...Call Me Crazy...

Well, it's time to announce.....




that we are adding a fourth baby brownie to the bunch. Yup, you read it right....a fourth. I'm about 12 weeks along and due on the 1st of June. I'm quite content with the decision and know this little baby will make our little happy family complete. We will be sooo happy with whatever gender the baby is, but for Savana's sake I'm hoping it's a girl. In every prayer she asks for the baby to be a girl and in talking to her about it she is relentless that it is a girl. I have told her we don't get to pick and choose, that Heavenly Father gives us what we get. I would just hate to have to explain to her why it wasn't a girl when she was so persistant that it was. Anyway, we'll be happy with whichever and she'll be fine too!



I may be grody for posting this pic...but it's living proof!!!

12 comments:

Sally said...

Congrats! By the way I so don't think you are grody for taking a pic of the pee stick. I think it's cute.

Mrs. Nettles said...

I knew it!! That sounds crazy right? Well, at the enrichment night, I just felt it from you. I am sooo happy for you!! Congrats!!

Skeemer Land said...

Well this will make 12. I would rather have a girl but if its a boy it's alright to. If it's a boy that will make 8 boys and 4 girls. If it's a girl it will make 5 girls and 7 boys. So what ever will be, will be. They are all LOVED AND WANTED. We will have a full house when we are all together. We are BLESSED..........
Love Mom

Joy ~ Kurt said...

I've been waiting for your announcement! :)
Congrats!
love you!

*~Sarah~* said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! You two make the cutest kids!I hope its a girl too for Savana's sake. I cant wait to find out!

Megan said...

thanks everyone!! we're anxious and happy.

mjs ashworth said...

Yeah! Congrats!!

Danielle said...

Awesome! So happy for you two, and glad you won on that argument with old Scott. He never wins anyway...

Are you moving back before or after the baby?

just wondering how many of my predictions are really coming true about you two...

Amy said...

Soooo exciting! congrats!

Megan said...

thanks again for all the congrats!

*~Sarah~* said...

Hey we're ready for a cruise whenever you guys are!... we've got passports now! It would be SOOO much fun to go with you guys!

Amber said...

congrats on being pregnant! is your yorkie neutered? I've got to do something with my schnauzer...he's seriously driving me crazy! it's so good to hear from you...I'm visiting hayes in jan we'll have to catch up.