Friday, November 21, 2008

I HATE...

...cell phones

Okay, to be honest, this phone (the LG env) wasn't a bad phone. The first time I thought I would have to bid farewell to it, I found it in the toilet. It had to have been in there for at least 20 minutes or so, courtesy of Luke. I took the battery out and let it air dry. It actually survived, but I had to learn a few ways around the keys that were FRIED. The second time I thought I would be parting with it, it was accompanying Luke in a nice warm bubble bath. I was beginning to think this phone had nine lives like a cat. It didn't die....AGAIN. The day before yesterday it gave up the ghost. I found it on the coffee table along with a bottle of cleaner. I actually didn't think twice about it until I picked it up and it was dripping wet. I have my old back-up razor that still semi-works. I've had my eye on this baby:



Unfortunately, at this point, my cellular plan won't give me any discounts on any new phones. Yep, that means I have to pay full retail price! $400.00!!!! Are you kidding me, on a cell phone??? So ridiculous.

I really wouldn't mind owning one of these babies, but don't want to see the sticker price:



...any ideas beyond ebay????

1 comment:

Skeemer Land said...

You are so funny. I think you should get a chain and put it in your pocket like a biker so that you won't lose it. LOL