Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chocolately chocolate


...I didn't do it...





While sitting by his lonesome "eating" chocolate pie in the kitchen I thought to myself, "he must really be enjoying that pie, he's being so quiet." As I peeked over the wall from the living room into the dining room I see him stringing his fingers through his hair. At that point, I knew what was going on. I stood up from the couch and asked him what he thought he was doing. He didn't have much to say. Scott and I couldn't hold back the giggles and as soon as he knew he was making us laugh, he thought he was pretty funny too. I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity!



7 comments:

Chocolate Chelsea said...

I can't stop laughing :)

Hayley said...

this has to be one of the funniest posts i have ever seen. i can't stop laughing. thanks for making my morning!

Mrs. Nettles said...

I agree with Hays. This is the cutest Ever!! I love the look on his face. These are the best memories... :)

Skeemer Land said...

Thats my boy! Luke you are a doll.
Cann't wait to have you closer.

The Ward's said...

Your kids are beautiful. What a cute famliy. It looks like he might be 2 or older. THis is something mine would do for sure!! How cute!! Nikki

Chocolate Chelsea said...

Still Laughing! :)

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Aren't little boys awesome! He can teach all of his tricks to his little bro!
GO LUKE!!!!