Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Vacation

Christmas was fun-filled with all the wonders of winter

....Plenty of SNOW






.....early morning Christmas wishes granted





AND
.......ICE SKATING





not me by the way ^ my SIL Chelsea.

All in all we had a wonderful time. Thank you to mom-dad Skeem and Brown.
I think the most memorable part of Christmas, aside from being with family, is seeing the pure excitement and happiness from my children's eyes. It puts the icing on the cake when you hear "This is the BEST Christmas ever!"

7 comments:

Skeemer Land said...

I miss you already. Come home soon.

brownworld said...

It sounds like you had a great time! I love ice skating, we'll have to do that with the kids when we go up next time. I heard Scottie got to go again with grandpa brown. He's good at everything! What a cutie.

Mrs. Nettles said...

I need to come see you.. I will call you. Do you know what you are having yet (baby)? I am so glad you had a good Christmas (with Snow!!) and I have to get a santa key like that. That is sooooo cool.

*~Sarah~* said...

Im so happy we got to hang out a little while you guys were up. Thanks for meeting us at chuck e cheese. I have a super cute picture of scottie and zeke ill get one for you

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! One thing..... I don't see ANY pictures of YOU! :) That is always how it works hu?!

Cori said...

Your family is ADORABLE!!!! I am so happy for you Megan you look and sound so happy. I have not done this before but I guess I added myself to follow you I hope that is ok. I didn't really know what to do but I wanted to tell you how wonderful your family is. I did not know you were doing photography, you are VERY talented!! Your kids are darling, your husband is a hottie and you are as gorgeous as ever :)

Megan said...

Thanks Cori! hopefully you get a blog page up and running so we can keep up with you too!