Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby

Today is Scott's 32nd birthday. Let's see you....you were 23 when we met and married. I've almost had you for ten years now. I'm planning on many more ten years of being with you. Thank you for being you. I LOVE your kind heart whether it be picking me up a bouquet of flowers because you know I've had a rough day, making sure your parents are well taken care of, helping friends who may really need your help, spending time with my dad because you know it means a lot to him, or seeing and giving the extra attention your children may need.
You're a hard-worker, a wonderful father, a true friend, an amazing husband.... and my eternal
partner I Love you so much!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Skeemer Land said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD BOY..............
You have made my daughter a very happy girl. I know she would follow you to the ends of the earth (however I will not allow it, lol).
I hope you have had a GREAT BIRTHDAY. Just think twenty more years and you will be my age!
LOVE YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Well, Happy Birthday Scott! It is so weird that we are now in our
30's! Where has the time gone! I glad that we've stayed friends after all these years! I'm REALLY grateful you picked Megan for your wife! Now I have a great friend in her! :) I hope you have a great day!