Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Conversing with an Angel

I have to share the conversation Savana and I shared yesterday:

S: Mom, how do aliens pick things up?
M: with their hands I guess.
S: Are there such things as aliens?
M: I don't know, I've never seen one.

Photobucket

S: When we go to Heaven, how do we get there?
M: Well, it's very magical.
S: When will Colten come back to the earth again?
M: When Jesus comes.
S: When will that be, when they're ready?
M: Oh yes, Savana, when they're ready.
S: I know how we can get to Heaven, you can just drive. And when you get tired, you can pull over and let dad drive.
I giggled quietly to myself
S: I think I'll sleep the whole way to Heaven.
S: Mom, when we're driving on our way to Heaven can we pull over at a gas station? I'd like to get some gum.

6 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

meg~ she is so cute!!!

mjs ashworth said...

That is so precious!

Skeemer Land said...

Oh Savana Dana, you truly are a gift from HEAVEN. I am sure they are missing your sweet sprit there.
Besides I would like to sleep on the way there also.
Grandma Lorie

michelle said...

That is so cute! What a sweetheart. I miss you guys!

Chocolate Chelsea said...

so Savana.

brookiebaby said...

I love the things kids say! THey are so innocent! Also, I looked at your photography blog! YOU ARE AWESOME! You do such great work! Will you be working in Provo? I want some family pictures in the next handful of months... :)