Friday, April 17, 2009

...she's the one...


She's the one that stole my heart and still
has it to this day....

She's
the one who has the brightest smile and sparkling eyes......

She's the one I love to be with and long for
when I'm gone.....


Photobucket

She was the first one to be my little girl and no matter how
old she is, I hope she always will be...

She's the one who makes me giggle with her quirky little questions...

I hope I'm the one that always holds a special place in her heart forever...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!
Love you Always,
Mommy

2 comments:

*~Sarah~* said...

Happy Birthday SAVANA! Megan, your such a good mom, she's a very lucky girl to have you... and you do realize she will be a model someday. She just gets prettier and prettier

Skeemer Land said...

Hey Beauty,
I love you and am so glad you have all come home. I will see you on friday.
Love
Gram