Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cupcakes and Sprinkles

Photobucket

Savana requested a "cupcake" birthday party this year.

Photobucket


I didn't mind because that made things a little easy on me

Photobucket


Afterall, she's only wanted a cupcake maker since they first came out

Photobucket

I'm quite positive she loved all her party guests and gifts too

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Besides the lovely rain that ruined our back-yard party and a perfect area for the pinata, we had a lovely time

Photobucket

Thank you to everyone for showing Savana how much she is loved!!!

3 comments:

Skeemer Land said...

Yes she is loved. And would not have missed it for the world. Thanks for coming back to Utah so we can be part of these moments. Love Ya Beauty.

brookiebaby said...

Oh how fun! I would like to place an order for a cupcake! THat looked sooooo good! :) Miss ya! I'm still hoping life will slow down so we can get together soon! LUVS!

brownworld said...

It looks like she had a lot of fun. Maddi was so sad that she missed her party. We have her invite on our fridge. I can't wait to see her in July. :)