Monday, June 15, 2009

CARNIVAL

As soon as Grandpa Brown heard the carnival

was in town, he had to make the

announcement.

There was no way he was going to let it go

by without taking the kiddies.

Photobucket

Many times the kids stopped dead in their tracks to

look at the rides!


Photobucket

They had a BLAST! and you know NONE of the boys can

go without testing their basketball skills


Photobucket

I had my mind set on finding the yummy BBQ I could smell.

I never found it, but I'll tell you what I did find....

a caramel apple covered in nuts!!!!


Photobucket

I'm afraid the picture below is a scary view into my future!!!


Photobucket

We had so much fun and even better, we had great timing!

Right when we finished

all of our rides & even had a potty break, it started to pour down rain.

No comments: