Monday, June 1, 2009

...today...

To My Angel~Colten,


Today is the day you were supposed to enter the world and leave the

comfort of my warm protective womb.

It is the day we would have held you in our arms inspecting

every inch of you marveling at God's miracle of life.

We would be in a hospital room in awe of the truly magical events

that just took place with family & friends at our side.

This day didn't quite go as Mommy had planned, but I look forward to

the day that I leave this earth to have the reunion with you

I was planning on having.

Once again with family & friends at my side, but this time

It be will be YOU..... waiting for me.

Until then, be mommies little Angel ~ In the arms of your

great grandma Arline, in the company of all our other loved ones,

in the presence of our loving Heavenly Father and

His son Jesus Christ.

Please know you will always be my little boy

and that you have a family who loves you and will do everything they

can to make sure we are together again.

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH.

Love Always,

Mommy

9 comments:

Skeemer Land said...

My Dear Megan,
Only you know the hurt you are feeling today as this was to be your day to hold Kolten in your arms. We love all of you and wish things were different, but like you said he will be waiting on us now. He along with all the other members of our family who have gone before us are awaiting for the day when we are called to come home to have are great reunion. Father in Heaven and our Brother Jesus and our whole heavenly family will celebrate with us and we will be happy forever.
I love you and want you to know I am praying for all of us.
Love always,
Mom

*~Sarah~* said...

Megan I cant even imagine how you feel today, I am so so sorry. I keep typing erasing and retyping... I wish I more words, just a big lump in my throat and tears falling down my face. It really isnt fair, but you have such great faith and I know that you know there is a reason for everything even if we dont understand now we will later. Thanks for always being such a great friend. we'll see you in moab

Joy ~ Kurt said...

love you Meg. I'm so sorry. I really don't know what else to say. You are in my prayers.

Megan said...

thank you everyone!!! LOVES

Sally said...

Oh Megan, Thank you for sharing your sweet and tender feelings. I am overcome with emotions after reading that. I felt the spirit so strongly as I read about your anticipation in one day meeting your sweet boy again. Hang in there...I believe that when that day finally comes you will feel as though the waiting was but a brief moment. You are in my prayers.

Kristi Kroeger said...

I can imagine it is a rather difficult day. Lofe certainly hasn't unfolded itself in any of the ways most of us imagine. Hang in there. After the trial cometh the blessings and after the blessings cometh the trial.

goofy feet said...

Oh Megan,
My heart goes out to you. What a sweet message you have written. I think about you all the time and hope that you are holding up well. Call me anytime.
Much Love,
April
p.s. I got the sweet book the other day. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It's very sweet. And, I did cry, just like you said I would :)

Danielle said...

Love you!

Jessica said...

I just want you to know that you are such a beautiful person and everything you do is amazing. You have so many special gifts and talents and I am in awe of you.