Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday ....#8

Today is your 8th birthday!!
With each year you grow bigger and bigger.
But you also grow funner too!

Photobucket

I'm so lucky to be your mom.
You are obsessed with sports.
It's a good thing you're coordinated :)
We've watched you grow from being a "ball-hog" to a great team player.
You love to sit with your dad and watch football or basketball.
You know all the calls and can name it before they announce it.
While Mommy's been on bed-rest, you've been a great help to me.
You are a great big brother and love to play with your little sister and brother.
We love you so much and hope your eighth year is one you'll always remember.

Happy Birthday Scottie!

1 comment:

Ben and Anna said...

Hi. My name is Anna Bigelow, and I saw your post on Megan Bradshaw's blog, and couldn't help but look at yours. I read the post you wrote and 26 weeks, and can't even tell you how many memories it brought back. My water broke and 23 weeks, and I sat in the hospital until 28, when he came through a series of traumatic events. My little baby is now 14 months old, and I just wanted to let you know you are welcome to share stories, swap questions, and scream with me.