Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Number Six!

Say it ain't so!!

My little dolly is turning six.

She was super patient while I clicked to my hearts content. She's having a carnival theme party this year and so we wanted her style to be full of color and fun!
You're such a special girl, sissy. You're a very deep thinker. The top of your list questions ALWAYS include inquiries about the ship Titanic and also Sharks. You LOVE hershey's chocolate bars or any candy for that matter. While the rest of the family usually prefers ranch dressing on their salad yours must be Italian. You're at the top of your class and are reading SO very incredibly well! While you have lots of fun with your big brother Scottie, Luke is your true buddy. We asked if you would like to be signed up for ballet and you simply requested figure skating. You truly adore your cousins Sidney and Shalese. And I often receive the question if you'll ever have a sister. You are the light in our lives and such a joy to have.
Love you sweet girl!
We'll be sure to post more pictures after the big party!

3 comments:

michelle said...

So Adorable!! Happy Birthday!!

The super Carpenter said...

She's such a cutie! I love these pictures so much! see ya tomorrow

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!! LOVE the pictures!!!!!!!!!! (Love her make up! I need tips for myself!! Or a cuter face....)