Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Five months old!!

I.N.S.A.N.E. to think that we have had Lincoln with us here on earth for almost half a year now!
This was my view as we were leaving the hospital that day. The hospital was behind us and that's where we were ready for it to be and stay!

....and this was my new perspective....
the road that was ahead

and this was my new outlook on life...
Bright, shiny, beautiful, & happy



And it's real, no more pinching, no more looking over my shoulder to see if someone's here to take him back!

He had his two month well-child check up. So, for his actual age, five months, he is way below off the charts. Are ya sure? ;) With his adjusted age, he is in the one to fifth percentile. No surprises. He's a preemie!

Our doctor shakes his head in disbelief everytime we visit him. He frequently reminds us of the miracle Lincoln is!

For his adjusted age, two months, mainly what he's expected to being doing at this point is making eye contact with us and smiling. He's doing just that!



Scottie was at school when we were doing our photoshoot, so unfortunately he didn't make it in this photograph!

4 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

Little Lincoln's blue eyes just pop out at you! Is he the only blue eyed one of the bunch? I love his smile. It's so fun when they first start to smile..

Kristi Kroeger said...

He is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys. I can't believe how much he reminds me of Luke.

michelle said...

AWWW! love the pictures!

Megan said...

Yep....he's a Luke-look-a-like!! Lincoln is the only blue-eyed baby I have....he gets them from his daddy!