Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back 2 School



Today was their first day back to school. I am officially a mother of a first grader and a third grader. Hard to believe! It was harder for me to accept the fact of Savana going into first than it was for Scottie going into third. Savana is now in full day and that means they're getting that much older. I've said it before, but it's bitter-sweet. Lots of changes going on around here.



Scottie's third grade teacher is Mrs. Stillson. She is a very unique teacher with a lot of drive. The kids do all of their work on the computers in the class and after earning it, they get to sit on exercise balls instead of chairs.
Savana has Miss Pothier. She is very warm and welcoming. It will be fun to get to know her better.
They were both extremely excited! I'm happy my kids love school. I couldn't imagine the struggle of sending kids who didn't want to go. My kids are way to social and love to be challenged and busy.

No comments: