Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Tenth



there was a young girl who believed in falling in love. She wanted nothing more than to find her happily ever after. She looked high and low. But somehow she let fear creep into her mind, convincing her maybe she would never find what she longed for. Her fate was unknown, but she went on hoping, dreaming, desiring, and trusting that she would watch and see her future unfold before her.




there was a young man full of spirit, ambition, and energy. He filled his life with work, friends, sports, school, and his religion. He too believed in love and knew one day it would find him, but didn't know how or when.



The fear I once had of never being able to find my true love was quickly distinguished. As I look back and see our fates inter-twine, I am amazed. If I only knew back then what I know now. Ten years have come and gone since we joined our lives forever. So much has come from it .... our five beautiful children is one of the first things that come to mind. I am so grateful for each event that took place to put the two of us in the place we needed to be in the time we needed to be to meet each other and create our very own Once Upon A Time.....

Scott was such an amazing person when I met him....he's even more amazing to me now. He is so very selfless. His children are the light of his life. He does whatever possible to make me happy and often puts my feelings above his own. There are so many memories we've shared that seem so distant, but that I hold so close to my heart.

The ending of this story? Well, it continues to flourish. Each day, each anniversary, each memory continues to create OUR story. Thank you Scott, for being my rock, my love, the father of my children, but most of all MY husband!




I love you SO very much......Happy tenth Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations!

I hope your day is GREAT!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy first decade!!!