Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bouncing Baby Boy

So, I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I think it is huge that Lincoln is doing this. We were having a hard time getting him to put any weight on his feet. He's not even always that willing to stand on your lap with assistance if you prod him.

My cousin gave this bouncer to me quite awhile ago. I brought it out from storage and got a little ahead of myself. The occupational therapist said she didn't think he was quite ready for it. About a month later, she thought it was about time. I started to put him in it. He was quite slothful. He was droopy and didn't quite understand the realm of this foreign object he was in. We gently bounced him a few times to show him what fun he could have. ...nada...



Finally, with one of our latest attempts, he caught on! He's been having SO much fun with it.

Not the greatest picture quality, but you get the idea ;)

Lincoln can now clap his hands, play pat-a-cake, shake his head when you say no no, dance if by shaking his head if you sing or if he hears music.

He loves his baby food...inhaling twice a day. He also got his FIRST tooth...it broke through his gums on the 23rd of September!

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Wowzers, look at him JUMP in that thing!!! Way to go, Linc! I have watched it over and over again, it's so so cute!