Thursday, September 9, 2010

TwO away from tWeLvE

Two more months until Lincoln's first birthday. He's ten months old today and growing ever more. It's hard to have a variety of pictures when he can't do much but lay on his back on sit in his bumbo. He is starting to do a little better on his tummy with lifting his head, but we still have a ways to go. He is a bit behind in that department, so we try to make sure to exercise him everyday. It's almost like he's stuck in the stage where they know they want to move around, but can't just yet. We had his nurse over today and she was happy with his improvements. He is now weighing in at 14 pounds 1 ounce. He's up 6 oz's in a 2 week period. His eyes are improving as well, but let me tell you what....It's a capital P.A.I.N to keep his glasses on! I will distract him, but the second he thinks I'm not paying attention he'll try to rip them off. I'm pretty quick at getting them on. Now it's just the leaving them on we need to perfect!




He fell asleep while having a little bit of tummy time! It's a lot of work you know! Nothing like my own little slice of Heaven right on my living room floor! Some good news is that he is sleeping THROUGH the night. Ah, thanks Lincoln, I really appreciate it! Bed time is 8:30pm and he's happy and awake at 7am.



^Bitter picture face^
Shame on me for not getting any pictures of the two of them together, but Lincoln was able to meet his great great aunt Barbara from Florida. She snuggled with him quite a bit. He was even so comfortable with her as to pee all over my sweet aunt!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nettles said...

he is soooo adorable! he has the prettiest eyes! I am so glad he is doing so well. love him!