Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 Years Without


Believe it or not, in some ways more than others, two years have flown by! It was refreshing to go see Colten's little grave on his two year birthday. Because he's buried in Oasis, one and a half hours away, we don't get down to see him as often as we'd like. We left him a bird in a cage along with a gift from my mom and dad. Afterward, we had a family dinner at my parents. The whole turn of events with him is such a distant memory. I'm so glad I was able to record my feelings and everything that took place.

1 comment:

Joy ~ Kurt said...

I can't believe its been that long! I still remember the day I heard. My heart SUNK and tears welled up in my eyes just thinking about the pain you were enduring. I'm so sorry. His memory will forever live on....