Sunday, March 27, 2011

7 Years Young

Okay, so she's not quite 7 yet, but these photos are from her 7 year photoshoot! I'm very happy with the way they turned out too! She's a photographer's dream. She knew exactly how to work the camera. I only had to ask her to relax on the last few photos. She's getting so big I can hardly believe it! This sweet daughter of mine is so very dear to me and holds a special place in my heart!! And let me just tell you....it's ALWAYS awesome to have lots of pictures that turn out, BUT it can make it that much harder to pick your favorites!! I put her birthday invite together, which includes two more photos that are not posted here. I made my hubby do the choosing though ;)

Funny story....These were the last couple of photos I took and asked her to get her wiggles out. She pulled the funniest face and I'm glad I was still snapping away! Guess it worked!






3 comments:

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Is she for real! WOW

Megan B ♥ said...

OH my gosh, she is so gorgeous. I am so so so jealous of your editing skills. I would edit my photos just like yours if I could :(

Megan said...

Joy~ I always question that myself!
Megan~ life has gotten sooo crazy! Shoot editing questions my way, I'll try to help out :)