Monday, March 28, 2011


I went to parent teacher conference last Thursday. All I can say is, I am SO proud of Scottie & Savana. Both of their teachers had nothing but good things to say about them. For Scottie, I usually get a little bit of constructive criticism, but she had nothing but good things to say! In fact, she actually said 'if I could have a whole classroom of Scottie's, I would be very happy!' He also has been scoring at least 90% or higher in all of his subjects and testing. Savana's teacher goes gaga over her. She's so fascinated with the way her brain works & she happens to think Savana is gifted. She told me that as she's teaching, she'll notice that Savana is doodling in a notebook or reading a book. She said this might be a concern with other children but not Savana. The reason for no concern is that as all of this is going on, Savana is very quick to raise her hand and answer any questions and she answers them correctly. So, her teacher has just come to the conclusion that she is very good at multitasking. I'm very happy with what amazing little children I have!

4 comments:

JennaK said...

Hi Megan, I found you from Molly's blog (Meet my Readers Monday) and I wanted to tell you that I think your photography is beautiful. I'm very sorry for your loss, that must be so hard.

Becca Jane said...

Hi, I also came from Molly's blog. I wanted to let you know that I was born at 28 weeks, just like your son. I weighed in at 2 lb 7 oz and back then (30 years ago) was given a 50/50 chance to live. I ended up being very blessed by not only living, but being very healthy. I feel grateful every day for that. I'm so sorry for the loss of your other son. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Megan said...

Thanks ladies. Isn't Molly amazing?! I'm glad we can all connect, share stories, and get to know each other all through one woman!

Unknown said...

See the Power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. God Bless You