Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dinosaur Museum 2011

We met my dear friend Michelle and her three kids at the Dinosaur Museum in Thanksgiving Point.  We hadn't seen each other and were dying to get together.  The kids love being with one another so it's always fun for them to reunite.  Savana and Daxton secretly have a crush on each other, but it's very taboo so I mustn't talk about it LOL.  We had a lot of fun and now I'm kicking myself in the butt for not getting a photo with the two of us!  I have this little point and shoot camera so I don't have to lug around my big camera and flash all the time.  I'm a little disappointed in the quality, but at least I have pictures, right?
I promise Lincoln didn't pee his pants....well, he probably DID pee his pants, he just DIDN'T pee through them.  One of my kids had the brilliant thoughts of giving him a bottle of water all to himself.  As you can see, the bottle of water won.
Luke had to get a picture of me with the Dinosaur trying to eat me.  He thought that was pretty funny.
Savana and Daxton
Luke and Aty

No comments: