Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had lots of fun this year with Christmas.  Things were a little out of the ordinary, but much stayed the same.  I bought a gingerbread house at the beginning of December and would you believe it's still sitting in the box on my kitchen table??  I really don't know how that happened.  It was one thing or another....schedules conflicted, we forgot or there were too many things going on.  We did make a trip to see Santa at the mall though.

 And we most definitely got the house all decked out

Christmas sugar cookies......

Christmas Card
front
back

We usually spend Christmas Eve at Scott's cousins house along with many other family members.  This year we had my Mom for Christmas Eve, made cookies for Santa, left reindeer food for the reindeer on the front lawn, watched our traditional movie "Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas" ....a tradition from Scott's childhood LOL, opened Christmas jammies, then got all tucked in for bed.  My Mom spent Christmas morning with us then headed off to my sisters houses.  Scott's family came a little later in the afternoon to open presents and have a Christmas feast.

1 comment:

Peter, Gina, Zeke & Klaus said...

ok jug band xmas is one my family rew up on also and LOVE IT. also how cute is that lil belly showing of yours