Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sego Lily Dance Festival

Sego Lily does their dance festival a bit different than that of our old elementary school.  Instead of having it on the last day of school, they have it on the second to last week of school.  I wasn't sure where Luke was in his formation with all of the other kindergartners, so I wasn't able to find where he was until the song was completely over!  I made sure I spotted Savana and Scottie right when they walked out.  It was fun to see each of them perform the dances they had been practicing the previous weeks.  Well, with an exception of Luke.  He's a bit shy and I didn't see him practice once.  I barely got the name of the song out of him!


"Under the Sea"  The Little Mermaid

"Never Had a Friend Like Me"  Aladdin
 

"Crocodile Rock"  The Beach Boys

No comments: