Saturday, June 9, 2012

Brooklyn's Baby Shower and Nursery

I finally was able to put some finishing touches on Brooklyn's nursery.  There is a bit more work left, but I was pretty proud of what we accomplished so far I had to show it off.  Next on the agenda, a few small shelves and her daddy finishing her dresser!



I have too many sweet people in my life I can't count them on all the fingers and toes I have.  Luckily I've been so blessed to have people like this to soak me with love!  My Mom, Mother in law-Debbie, Sister in law-Chelsea, and good friend Michelle Hew Len, threw a welcome baby shower for Brooklyn and myself.  It was so very kind of them.  They each have busy lives and I know the time and energy it takes to put a baby shower together.  I'm so appreciative that they did this for us!  Thanks Ladies.....love you!! My mom took the pictures for me, with the exception of the one with her in it :)


 Brilee & Brooklyn

Beautiful Job Ladies!!!

No comments: