Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TAG

**For those of you that have never done this, erase my answers and apply each of the questions to yourself then post on your blog**

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was living in Provo, Utah. I was single and living up the college life. That's about the time when I was starting to get burnt out of school and wasn't concentrating on my studies like I should have been ;)

5 years ago: Scott and I had been married for two years. That would have made Scottie about 1 1/2 years old. We were living with Scott's parents looking at the different options to build a home. Scott was working in Park City and still commuting 5 days a week.

1 year ago: This time last year we were getting ready for Luke's first birthday. We were getting ready for our trip to Utah for the month of July.

Yesterday: Well, I can say it was a long day, but I didn't get much done. I was trying to play catch up from our trip we had just taken to Moab, UT.

5 snacks I enjoy: fruit if I don't have to prepare it, pretzels, lemonade, wheat thins, & fruit strips.

5 Books I like: To be perfectly honest with you I don't read books nearly as much as I should. The last book I picked up would have to be The Book of Mormon. The last book I was supposed to read I borrowed in January and it's still sitting on my nightstand unread.

5 places I’d love to run away to: California, Park City, the Carribean, Hawaii, somewhere exotic I've never been.

5 bad habits: procrastination, neglecting myself, OCD with losing things, squinting, & getting grumpy very easily

5 pet peeves: losing things, SLOW drivers in the PASSING lane(notice it's called the passing lane not the "Fast lane"), liars, lazy people, people who solicit at your home.

5 things I like doing: Taking pictures, accomplishing something, going on a vacation, being a mom and wife, watching my children have a really good time.

5 things I would never wear: I agree Danielle....skinny jeans, '80's clothes, pastel colors, men styled overalls, sweatshirt in public.

5 tv shows I like: Prison Break, The Hills(I can't say why), The Soup, American Idol, America's Next Top Model.

5 famous people I’d like to meet: Truthfully it would be cool to meet a "star" but I'm not that kind of girl...I would say Jesus and the Prophet though.

5 people I’d like to see fill this out: Joy, Lorie, Jen, Mary, and Sarah Brown

2 comments:

brownworld said...

Thanks for the tag. I think their fun. I like getting to know you better. My phone did survive the toilet and then when it was almost dried out Sam decided it needed a bath...it didn't recover! I remember when scottie dropped yours in the toilet. It was Thanksgiving with the Browns and we were at a church. Do you remember that? It was kinda wierd. We will be there for the week of 4th of July I can't wait to see you guys and give the kids a hug. Anyway thanks for the tag!

Megan said...

That is so funny. That exact same thing happened with my phone. Luke put it in the toilet. It was in there for probably at least 30 min's. Yeah, it finally died after it got a bath too. I do remember the last time Scottie did it at Thanksgiving. Funny, just the boys doing it, not the girls. I like doing the tags too. You get a little insight you probably wouldn't normally get. I'm excited you're coming for the 4th! That will be fun!!!