Thursday, June 12, 2008

ALL ABOUT HIM

~ I found this on another blog (thanks Joy) and thought it was very
fitting since how Fathers Day is right around the corner, so go ahead and take on the fun of telling all about your Husband! ~

What is his name? Scott Giles Brown

How long have we been married? 7 1/2 years....wow that went by fast!

How long did we date? 4 months then we got engaged and were married 4 months later.

Who eats more? Him, but I can pound it down sometimes.

Who said I love you first? Scott....I didn't respond. I wanted to make sure I really meant it.

Who is taller? He is 6'2"...I'm 5'4"

What is something about him that most people don't know? He can actually sing really well.

Who sings better? he says me, but I think he's pretty dang good.

Who is smarter? hello...me! ;) no, just kidding. We both are in our own areas.

Whose temper is worse? definitely mine. He's way more patient.

Who pays the bills? Mostly me.

Who does the laundry? Most of the time I do. When I'm at work he'll occasionally do a load or two for me.

Who cooks dinner? Me. Once in a great while I can get him to make some soup or crepe's.

Who drives when together? He does.

Who is more stubborn? For sure me.

Who is the first to admit when wrong? He's pretty good at that, but neither one of us really ever think we're wrong.

Who wears the pants in the family? For sure both of us.

Who eats more sweets? He does. He has to have dessert after dinner.

Who mows the lawn? Well, we don't have a lawn.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who kissed who first? He did. We were dating for two weeks and it was long awaited.

Who asked who out first? We were set up on a blind date. After the first date I had my friend call him the next day to arrange something again.

Who proposed? He did. He was very sneaky. I had no clue and actually thought he was
teasing me so I told him to shut up.

What is my favorite thing about him? He is so very giving. He would give his shirt off of his back to help anyone. If anyone is ever in need he is the first to make sure he helps. He has the utmost respect for his parents and I REALLY admire that about him.

I tag you ALL...

No comments: