Friday, June 20, 2008

My new toy



My dear kind husband works so very hard to make sure I get just about anything my heart desires. Well, most of the time that is. So, I figured to become a little more professional I would need a laptop. Let me give you a little background here. We have a three bedroom house....Breakdown= Scott and I (1)first room, Luke (2)second room, Scottie and Savana (3)third room. So, that doesn't leave much room for an office. We could technically put it out in the dining room, but that's where I try to do some of my photography. Anyway, I thought it wouldn't look so great if I tell my clients, "Come into my bedroom to view your pictures on my computer." Hence, the need for a laptop.
He just about had a heart attack when he heard my request. So, using that brain of his he figured out a way to get it for practically free. (??What, Scott looking for something for free??? Trust me, it's true. I know it's hard to believe. Just kidding babe, I love ya!) We use our Searsmastercard for EVERYTHING as many of you may know. We've been able to put a lot of company stuff on there and so we've racked up the points. He had the brilliant idea to use the reward points to buy the laptop. I didn't argue. To tell you the truth, I've tried to use the points on past purchases, but that didn't fly. He likes to use the points for strictly for cruises. So, thank you to my dear and giving husband for sacrificing a few of his cruise points to better my situation with photography. I love you :)

2 comments:

*~Sarah~* said...

Thats so great you got a laptop! I started laughing when you wrote come into my bedroom to see your pictures! Thats so funny! Im really happy for ya. Scotts so nice to give up a few of those cruise points

Megan said...

ya....to say come into my bedroom doesn't sound so good ;)