Friday, June 20, 2008

Princess Ball





Okay, let me apologize upfront. The Prnicess Ball took place last weekend and I've been a little slow to posting it. Our Stake puts on a daddy daughter dance, I believe this is the second year. They usually do it right after the father son's campout. This is the second year Daddy took his little princess to the ball. She loves it. When she came home and I asked her what she did she just said 'Well, we danced and then we danced and danced some more.' She needs all the bonding time she can get with Scott. For some reason she gets a little grumpy with him. I'm glad he's the type of father that doesn't even give it a second thought. I appreciate a man like that. Savana looked so beautiful. Her daddy was quite an eyeful too!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Yeah, I guess EVEN Scott can look cute in a picture with SAVANNA.

She is a really pretty little girl!!

Megan said...

I zoomed in on the pic and rrrrr, he looks handsome;)!

*~Sarah~* said...

That looks so fun! I wish our stake would do something fun like that. Ellie would love it!

Megan said...

the girls need it cuz they do so many boy things....camping and all that!