Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAG for FIVE

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was getting ready to go to New York to be a nanny.
2. Getting really sick of my Quantitative Business Analysis class in college.
3. I decided to get my patriarchal blessing because I had not received it yet.
4. I was worrying about boys......too much.
5. Lovin' the college life.

Five things to do on my list today:
1. Clean.
2. Take and pick up kids from school.
3. Edit photos.
4. Stop being tired.
5. Try to get my kids to bed on time tonight.

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. any kind of sweetened nuts.
2. caramel corn mini rice cakes.
3. fruit leather strips.
4. juice.
5. deli style pretzel crisps.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Definetely pay off all my debt.
2. Pay off my parents debt and a few bills for siblings.
3. Buy a few homes.
4. Disappear for awhile.
5. Donate to my neighbor who has twin ten year old boys and lost her husband a few months ago.

Five places I've lived:
1. Kearns, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Huntington-Long Island, New York
4. Park City, UT
5. Anthem, AZ

Five jobs I've had:
1. Francesco's Italian Restaurant
2. Hogi Yogi
3. Food 4 Less
4. Timp Rental
5. Nighttime Pediatrics

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog

Five People I'm tagging:

1. Chelsea Brown
2. Sarah Brown
3. Sally Wright
4. Sarah Epps
5. Mom

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hey I learned a lot of things I didn't know about you. I didn't know you were a nanny in NY. I bet that was a cool experience. I also didn't know you worked at Timp Rental. When I worked in Provo Paul Phelon was one of our clients.

Megan said...

oh my gosh....what a small world. client for what?