Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yeah .... baby!

Photobucket




SCORE!!! Do you know how long I've wanted one of these? My AWESOME husband, whom I love VERY much and works SO hard, was offered this air hockey table from a person he was doing a side-job for. They had no need for it anymore since their children where grown and left home. Air hockey has a history with Scott and me. It was something we would play all the time when we were first dating and married. I would challenge him and be convinced that I would WOOP him. Ummmm no, I think I've beat him maybe once out of the countless numbers of times we've competed. I would get so into it after a handful of games, that the next day I would be so sore.

Now, the challenge is finding where to put this thing. It will be stored in our garage until we figure it out!! Thanks Honey for all your hard work....... Like you say "Good things come to those who wait."

1 comment:

Chocolate Chelsea said...

Oh yeah is right! love it.