Friday, May 28, 2010

A Few Firsts

My aunt paid for my airline ticket to photograph my cousins wedding on the 15th of May in Virginia. So, that meant me and little Linc had our first little vacation together. This was a trip of many firsts for him. He laughed for the first time as I tickled him under his chin on the 13th.

The day I was flying back home, we took a little tour of D.C. His first time, my second.

He met a guy with a really cool name....

Unfortunately I had the wrong settings on my camera and the battery died right after the picture was snapped (we're totally out of focus). And coincidentally Lincoln and I were in red, white and blue.

My mom definitely made the trip, she couldn't miss the wedding of her baby sister's child.

She was excited to make the rounds and see the sights. Oh, the one with the goofy face on the right is my cousin Shyanna, the brides little sister.

And on his first plane ride, Lincoln was EXCELLENT both there and back. When we pulled into DC and stood up, a few people commented how they never even knew there was a baby right behind them. He slept most of the way and enjoyed being snuggled a bunch.

We had a very enjoyable trip.

BUT...we were glad to be able to say "Home Sweet Home."

No comments: