Friday, May 28, 2010

Mother Goose Olympics

I joined Savana at her school for an afternoon of Mother Goose Olympics. I was able to help out. The nursery rhyme I helped with was Simple Simon. The kids loved it. The object of our game was to do a relay race with a pie pan on your head, under your chin, or between your knees or elbows.


Since I was put on a bed rest then had the baby in the NICU, I wasn't able to attend a whole lot of things or be very involved with the kids at their school this year. It was nice to be able to go in and help a little bit. Seeing Savana smile made me happy too.

Each of them received a Gold Medal. Luke grinned from ear to ear when they called his name.


The next activity that week, following the Mother Goose Olympics, was the kindergarten picnic. We didn't take any pictures of that, but it was a bunch of fun as well!

No comments: