Monday, May 21, 2012

New Life

front of birth announcement

Can I just tell you taking pictures of newborns is one of my favorites??? It takes a lot of patience, but the payoff is endless. I did find out it's easier to either be the mom or the photographer, but not necessarily the mom and the photographer. It was a bit of a challenge. We pulled through it in the end and I got some beautiful pictures I'm so happy with!
back of birth announcement

In this picture she was still a little jaundiced, but I love it anyway!


I know, I know, picture overload.  I just can't help myself!!

Love you baby girl!!

1 comment:

Cory&SadieK said...

She's so beautiful Megan! The pictures are fantastic too. Chloe-Leona is now almost seven months. It seems like just yesterday she was only a couple months old. I love babies-well most days when I'm not too overtired!