Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sisters

I can't even tell you how long I've been waiting to be able to do pictures like this!  Savana has begged for a little sister for years.  When I was pregnant with Colten, she couldn't understand why she couldn't have a sister.  A little bit of time went by and when I became pregnant with Lincoln, I think she had either grown immense patience or she kind of gave in thinking she would be the only girl.  We tried really hard to make it a positive thing for her and let her know we don't get to choose.  Once she found out Brooklyn was going to be a girl, she was so beside herself.  It was literally a real life dream come true for her.  After the first few days when Brooklyn was born, Savana wouldn't hardly let her out of sight.  She wanted to constantly be holding her.  The novelty wore off a bit, but she still enjoys holding her and she's a great help to me when I need her to be.

No comments: